1.16.2004

Three words: Codeine Cough Syrup.

A few more words...

It seems that the Comments should be coming back via HaloScan sometime this weekend. I've missed the snarky remarks. I eagerly await our reunion.

I've been wandering around in a sick haze for two weeks, but on the bright side...I've started so many writing projects I don't know what to work on first. This is a great feeling. But on the other hand, maybe I'll just go watch "Satan's Sadists" instead. I hope it's as good as "Psychomania". Next on my list is "Girl on a Motorcycle"!

Rob pointed out this interesting NYT article on Dennis Miller. This is his rather unfortunate take on Lenny Bruce, whom he really has to thank for the freedom he enjoys as an annoying media critic/comedian:
"Lenny was a heroin addict, and I could care less about heroin addicts," Mr. Miller said. "Once I hear a guy is a heroin addict, and they tell me he's a genius, I think, really? I'm not trying to be judgmental. But anybody whose last vision is of a tile pattern on a bathroom floor, I don't know what kind of genius they are."

and here are...
TODAY'S MEDITATIONS:

Cat games: Now your cat can space out infront of the monitor for hours on end just like you.

Not Fooling Anybody: It's about time someone came up with a way of documenting the phenomenon or poorly rehabilitated fast-food joints.

ZWERGNASE PUPPEN: are gross.

The Soulmate Calculator: discovered that I'd have to meet 2,517,861,184 American single males who are between 26 and 40 years old who are living in your city or willing to move there. But they also said: "Don't worry. In the near future, dating will be solved.
Finding your soulmate will be a lot easier."