2.26.2005

Here's to my third day of being sick and a shut-in (raises mug of boiled ginger in salute)!
I was in danger of boiling my cat for a health beverage, but luckily Koz stopped by with a shit-load of health supplies. THANKS MAN! He came over for a meeting concerning his upcoming Bawdy Island Hullabaloo, March 5th! But I'll get back to that in a minute.
I guess it's better that I'm sick this weekend, since last weekend was so busy and this upcoming weekend is another SF showbiz blitz (see, I told you that I'd get back to the Bawdy Island Hullabaloo...)
What are you doing this coming weekend? Cancel it! Because SpeakEasily is going to be all over town~
Saturday, March 5th
is Koz and Bombshell Betty's Bawdy Island Hullabaloo @ Thee Parkside!
Odessa Lil is MC-ing, Sailor Billy is...doing his sailor thing, Cracker Jack Salteen will be a-crooning and there's bountiful burlesque booty from 8:30-closing!

AND THEN...Sunday, March 6th is SpeakEasily's big HELLO SAN FRANCISCO show at The Madrone Lounge!
Make sure you get there early! The place closes at midnight and we have a lot of entertaining to do! At 8pm, DJ Kurt Vile will set the mood for meter dancing! Tin Cup Serenade goes on at 9pm!
It's only $6! Cheap! Cheaper ($4) if you dress in "ye olde pharmaceutical gear" (in honor of The Madrone Lounge occupying the site of the turn-of-the century Green's Pharmacy.)!
Click below to read our press release.


Last weekend was WonderCon and not only did Brett, Palle, and I see an Elvis Storm Trooper, but I got my picture taken with Tom Servo! That night we met up with Ali and Rose Pistola at Kinky Salon, where we made new friends and this disturbing picture was taken:

More of theses sorts of photos on my Live and Around page.