11.17.2005

Me in Your Garbage Can
Yesterday, Susan alerted me to the fact that she saw me and Rose Pistola in the garbage can at her friend’s house. It turns out that The Haight Ashbury Beat, much esteemed neighborhood rag, published a review of our October 13th Little Minsky’s show at the Deluxe!

http://www.haightashburybeat.com/

Schlock Obsessed a Boo Boo
I was talking with Aimee the other day on the N Train (where I spend most of my free time these days) about films that we’ve seen since Halloween. Here's my accomplished list:

Satanis (1970), with Anton LaVey as himself.

Rat Pfink a Boo Boo (1966). Ray Dennis Steckler, you rule.

Fearless Vampire Killers (1967) at The Castro Theater for the Creature Feature’s show!

The Italian Job (1969). So many cars, so many crashes.

Mondo Mod (1967). Karate is so mod.

Girl in the Gold Boots (1969)… the glamorous world of Go-Go dancing on a $5.00 budget.