11.18.2008

HOT BUTTERED ELVES DEPT.

Well, there's still one weekend left of the Thrillpeddler's Shocktoberfest 2008 at the Hypnodrome, so if you haven't seen me die there...you only have three more opportunities: this Thursday, Friday, and Saturday!

But I'm already in rehearsal for another show...and it runs Dec. 4 - 27!! It's the Tenderloin Christmas Hustler!

Yep, I'm in my first ever xmas musical: singin', dancin'...jazz hands. The works. It's also my debut as a tranny...official debut that is. It's a crazy romp through Rankin & Bass holiday specials, meth addiction, The Grinch, and Tenderloin Hustler culture. Also features awesome performers Raya Light, Michael Turner, Jeremy Estrada, Andy Pettit, Charli Galindo, and of course...me.

Get tix: www.brownpapertickets.com/event/45452

Tenderloin Xmas Hustler -- my next show

Tenderloin Xmas Hustler -- my next show