7.05.2011

WHERE'S ODESSA LIL, MISTRESS OF CEREMONIES, GONNA BE NEXT?
Friday, July 22
6pm
Suggested donation: $10 - $20

Join us for a happy hour event featuring:

-DJ ExtraLars
-Burlesque performances brought to you by Red Hots Burlesque including: Pickles Kintaro, Josie Starre, the Pink Secret, and Barbary Doll
-MC Odessa Lil, Mistress of Ceremonies
-Raffle prizes!

Hosted by Team In Training Participant Denee' Hanna:

"Proceeds benefit the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, as part of my commitment with Team in Training to run the Nike Women's Half-Marathon this October, here in San Francisco. This cause is near and dear to me, as I almost lost my cousin to Hodgkins Lymphoma. Last year celebrated her 10 year anniversary of being cancer free - I cheered her on as she ran in he very event I have committed to running myself! Inspired by her courage and strength, I am running to save lives! So let's have some fun, dance to some sick old school hip-hop beats, watch some sparkly ladies dance, and party for a good cause!"

No advanced purchase necessary. Suggested donation: $10 - $20
contact deneehanna@gmail.com if you are interested in donating a raffle item.

THANK YOU TO THE FOLLOWING FOR THEIR GENEROUS DONATION OF TIME AND SERVICES (not an inclusive list):
-Dottie Lux, Red Hots Burlesque
-DJ ExtraLars
-Jacobo and Nhu, Som Bar
-Bay Functional Fitness
-PSI Bands
-Sparkly Devil and Curvicious!
-Bombshell Betty and Randy Johnson