11.19.2004

There will be a celebration in honor of Sunny (AKA Mia Moore) at El Rio on Tuesday. Please see the Big Burlesque page for more information.

Lately there’s been a lot of bad news dealt out.
I recently found out that I am going to have some pretty annoying medical stuff to deal with. Things need to be removed, fingers need to be crossed. It won’t be anything serious in the long run, but it’s definitely the kind of thing that makes you think twice about your invincibility. Everyone I've talked to about this has been so helpfull in getting me to put my head back on straight again. Thanks so much!

When the going gets tragic, I generally burry myself in movies. This Sunday, the Balboa Theater and Harold Lloyd's granddaughter Suzanne Lloyd present a screening of his 1932 film MOVIE CRAZY. What a direct route to escapism!