1.08.2005

Good Evening ladies and germs!

Bratty Brett Stillo here. I’m this week’s special guest blog. At this very moment, Audra is passed out on the couch. Too much beer and Fritos I suppose. Oh, those two magical droplets of manna from Heaven! They have been our primary sustenance for the past week while we’ve been spent every waking hour watching football: Rose Bowl, Orange Bowl, Sugar Bowl, Gator Bowl, Thyroid Bowl, Pork Bowl, Throat Lozenge Bowl, Toupee Bowl, Cocaine Bowl, Bowl, Mongoloid Bowl, Cholesterol Bowl, Pathological Liar Bowl, Bowl Bowl, and of course, the Playoffs! The Playoffs have been particularly hard for poor Audra. Both the Seahawks and Chargers lost today and she had money on both teams.

Of course, there are those who say I’ve been a bad influence on Ms. Wolfmann. They say I’m to blame for her recent radical fashion tastes towards Ed “Big Daddy” Roth Rat-Fink t-shirts and chocolate milk stains. I must confess . . . I fear they are right. I should have bought more to eat than just Fritos. Cheetos and Pringles would have helped. What a careless fool I have been! An utter cad! A nincompoop even! Tomorrow, I’m planning to atone for my hubris and do something special for Audra by taking her to the Hot Rod show at the Cow Palace.

Speaking of cows and their majestic palaces, the place to be on Friday, January 21st is THEE Parkside for a stimulating evening of cheap and sleazy Rawk, featuring those long-haired noodnicks, The Flakes. Along for the ride is the pride of Sacramento, The S.L.A, and the future of RocknRoll, the Mothballs. Thee Parkside is scenically located on the corner of 17th and Wisconson St. in beeyouteeful Potrero Hill. Advance tickets n stuff are available someplace, but I don’t know where.

We’re out of Pabst and Audra is starting to wake up. I know my sacred duty. 7-11 is just a few blocks away. Please log on next week when our guest blogger will be Mike Drudge’s dog.

So long and thanks for nothing!
bRetT

Brett and Audra at the pre-Teriyaki Rice Bowl tailgater.

This is Audra...I thought the Seahawks and the Chargers were the gangs in West Side Story.