10.28.2003

I just hurt someone like I was hurt...it didn't really help at all. I wish baggage didn't accumulate as fast as it does. At this rate, I'll be buried in no time.

I should be asleeping right now, but instead I'm thinking about when things were less complicated...why didn't I know what a great time we were all having in high school? Preschool? The womb?

Flashbacks:
[Note: Names have not been changed to protect anyone at all.]

1. INT. Mr. Donahue's English class. Fresno, California. 1993.

MR. DONAHUE
Ethics are slippery. For instance, what do we think about euthanasia?

JOSEPH JUNE
I was once youth in Asia.

_________________

2. EXT. The Stemler's backyard. Stockton, California. 1982.

GREG STEMLER
Look what I have. It's a dime, the most valuable coin in the world.

AUDRA
So, this is a quarter I took off of my dad's nightstand. It's worth like ten dimes!


Ok, these flashbacks aren't really cheering me up. Maybe playing around with Photoshop will:
For those of you who know where I work.