11.25.2003

>^..^<
It still feels like there's an encampment of gypsies in my throat (no offence to anyone of the Romani culture), but I managed to go to work today and tinker with the same paragraph of corporate apologia for approximately eight hours. I was so out of it that I didn't even remember to take a lunch break. This flu-shot flu is kicking my a$$.
After sleeping all day yesterday, I woke up in a panic that I would starve to death because I only had licorice tea and chocolate flavored soy milk in the house, and I just couldn't imagine walking down the hill to procure anything from the...uh...what do you call them? Food Holes? Luckily, Mark called and offered to bring over some Tom Kha Gai, which might have saved my life, or more likely my craving for Thai food. But of course, all soup comes with strings attached. He made me an Offer of a Lifetime, but I was too sick to give him an adequate answer. He said I could think it over.

SOMETHING IMPORTANT FORGOTTEN WHILE SICK:
DORY'S BIRTHDAY is NOVEMBER 30th!!!
Here's a song I wrote for her. This song generator is a little limited by its vocabulary, so you have to get creative.