11.26.2003

So here is a brilliant holiday idea gaffed from Lisa --> to avoid the usual confusion and disappointment that usually surrounds the holiday season, I’m encouraging my family and friends to sign up for a wish list on Amazon. It’s easy, it’s fun…I’ll know what to get you. Check it out. I bet you’ll spend an hour window shopping like I did. Oh yeah, and register with your real name so I can find you on there, ok Auntie Zoltan?

Here are a couple of pictures from the infamous Tingel-Tangel taken at the Gypsy night. Unfortunately, they are ¾ Ali and I (dubious math?) with a hint of Jason Ditzian and Rob Reich in the background. If anyone has more, send them over.

AND…it’s off to the ‘No (that’s Fresno for people in the know about the ‘No) for Thanksgiving and such. Luckily, half the posse will be there as well for $2.50 gin and tonics at Livingstones and karaoke at Tokyo Gardens Friday night. (Anoush is right, there is no “s” in Tokyo Garden, but it just sounds better that way!) Adrienne can’t make it this year, but promises to take me by her grandfather’s Denny’s when she goes down next time.

Today’s Meditation:

BadgerBadgerBadger: Thanks Melissa.