2.04.2004

Lisa masterminded an amazing trip to Tahoe for Adam M's birthday celebration and I was very fortunate to have been a member of the party at That 70's Cabin. Besides being with 14 of the coolest people this side of the Mammoth Orange, it was also my first time in Tahoe, lots of snow, and in a disco party house (complete with circular fireplace and couch for twenty). And really, the event couldn't have been better documented. Here are some of the best of "the fun we had" memories:

This about says it all

Debbie Does Tahoe

Me and Jason P. in hell

Cold, but kool

Don't try this at home

"Snow monkeys sit like pimps..."


Full archives:

My Spycam

Lisa

Jason K.

Jason P.

Jane


And then there was Tingle Tangle Sunday night, just hours after getting out of Jason P's spaceship. Sunday was also another night of firsts...my first night as a Taxi Dancer, my first time acting out my own material behind a screen, and the first time I've ever found 10 Rupee in my garter at the end of the night. It's all going to happen again in two weeks, so save up your Rupees. Beth Anne might try to get me back for that welt and nobody wants to miss that. Thanks so much to John (hi Sophia!), Jason K, Aaron, David, Jose (for 1.5 minutes), and all the regulars who came by.

Today's Meditations:

It's all about the muddlings
Thanks Adam P.!

Sartre & Peanuts
Thanks Paul!