10.03.2005

September Songs:

Ok. I didn't really write a song for you, but I can direct you to a few good ones if you are interested.

1. First, I'd start of with "King Tut". Everyone knows that he was buried in his jammies and that he died for tourism, but did you know that The Hamboogers covered this Steve Martin classic while opening for The Donnas in Pioneer Town (a ghost town of a film set of a ghost town in Yucca Valley)? Strange-but-true fact. The Donnas' fans loved it. I loved it. King Tut loved it.
Here are The Hamboogers:
Russell Quan: Stud.

The Italians.


And this guy is Steve Stiletto, but doesn't he look sort of familiar? OH! It's Bowser!
The Hamboogers' groupies. (Where's our drink tickets?)

And The Donnas. What nice girls:


So of course, now I want to move to the desert and start my own Alien cult...the other American dream.

I wish Darin would stop convincing Brett to eat the scenery:

2. Bombshell Betty's Pin-Up Class was a ton of fun and an unexpected workout! (I think I'm going to break my whole song-month-theme for this blog entry. Didn't last long did it?) Sucking it in and rapidly moving from cheesecake pose to cheesecake pose proved to be quite aerobic. The class ended with a photo shoot (Yeay! Joe Niem!). I haven't seen the photos yet, but I'll post them when I get them. I did manage to steal a few pictures of the super cute Sweetcheeks on my own camera:

And Joe.

And me and Joe and Sweetcheeks.

3. Day at the Races with Mr. Lucky! I never thought I'd find myself at beautiful downtown San Mateo's Bay Meadows Race Track, but what an interesting afternoon!

This is not our car, by the way.

Doug and Amy...so dapper!

Ha ha.

There were horses too...

4. And there was also a UFO West in September! Freakout!

Sean!

Shirt!

Smoke!

Sweat!

I am always destined to be sweaty in a UFO picture!