10.10.2005

Thanks Columbus.

Today was going to be my rare opportunity to sleep in on a week day, but at exactly 8:00 am enter THE ROOF REPAIR MEN! Argggg! I was forced to get up and be productive so I worked out a pretty elaborate gag for Thursday's Little Minsky's show. I think I've got that under control now (note to self: wash blood and bone fragments out of carpet before roommate gets home. KIDDING!), so I'm thinking I'll head to the beach and get away from all the roof noise.
Or maybe I'll just look at this picture all day:


Here's some info on Thursday's show:

Little Minsky's
Thursday, October 13
Club Deluxe (1511 Haight)
9pm, Show @ 10
$5!

Mistress of Ceremonies, Odessa Lil
Kitty Kitty Bang Bang
The Flying Fox
Rose Pistola
Veda De Voe
Esperanza
D Milo
Foolish Follies
Kristina & Scott
Jazz DJ ORAN!