5.29.2004

Everything I need to know I learned on FresYes:

Good ol’ FresYes has provided a link to further evidence that Chipotle is in fact owned by McDonalds…the Chipotle Nutrition Calculator. Well, one burrito ought to take care of your caloric needs for the entire day…how economic!

Funny stuff that happened the other night:

The realization that Rob and I were actually trapped at Brainwash’s comedy open mike night.

The guy who stood up and finally called one of the unfunny stand-up comedians at Brainwash’s comedy open mike night a “Peckerwood.”

“Girls just don’t get free drinks at the Eagle.”

Jason P actually text-messaged me a one word message: “Schlock.”

“What’s that person doing to that portapotty?!”

“So, I was reading your blog the other day…”

Teaching Brits how to play Thumb War.