5.05.2004

Fragments (because that’s just how I am):

Monday night Lisa called with FREE (my favorite word) tickets to see Air at Oakland’s historic Paramount Theater. It was a groovy laser light show worthy of Pink Floyd and now I can’t stop listening to “Talkie Walkie.” Nicholas Godin and Jean-Benoit Dunckel are pretty funny for being French. One of them (I can’t remember which one) said, “It’s great to be here in San Francisco!” Everyone in the audience just sort of looked confused. Later Dunckel says through a vocoder, “It is our last night in America and we are sad, but we still want to dance.” It was really great to have some time with Lisa.
By the way, you can play Pong on the Air website.

Tonight I’m researching Weimar perversions for an upcoming cabaret project, which will be disclosed at a later date. But I will say this about that: It's going to be the bees' pajamas, ok. If anyone knows a psychic/magician type ala Hanussen, please get in touch with me.


A coworker came across this while searching Google for bacon: “Fischer's...The Smile Makin' People.”

Let me tell you all a thing or two about Flexeril…uh…what was I talking about?