12.23.2004

O Silent Night, O Deadly Night
In this hollandaise seasoning, allow me to thank HE who collects art in heaven for the invention of the B MOVIE! Yes, December 28th is the official release date of Evil Eyes, a movie I managed to mooch a bit role in as Udo Kier’s secretary! I mean EVIL secretary!
I saw the DVD for the first time last night (thanks to Eric Caselton and Jose). Mark Atkins did a great job with the cinematography, but unfortunately he did not edit the film. There were some odd choices made in the editing, but all in all it is a fun, gross, good time. Adam Baldwin and Udo Kier make the movie worth watching despite the chock-full-o-holes plot (editing again?). AND I’m really proud of Eric who totally holds his own as an actor alongside B Giants Kier and Baldwin. Eric’s got a good future in schlock.
And me? Underneath all that quasi-goth make-up is a real face…I think. There’s more of me in the blooper reel (DVD extras) than in the film proper, but I think I make a believable secretary of Satan.
WHOA! Evil Eyes is available on Netflix too!