4.05.2005

So now that I have a digital camera, you will all be forced to look at pictures of my cat!
Nah...but here are some from Friday's Bardot A Go Go!

Me and Troy and his nice friend. I could totally beat them up if I wanted to.


Biff Bang Pow, etc. Actually, we never did find "bang," did we?


Brett's solo album.


OK...and here's Maggie! (I couldn't resist.)


And here's something else I couldn't resist:
MY EXES: THE SET LISTS
by HENRY ALFORD
From The New Yorker, Issue of 2005-04-04

GEORGE
- “That Shirt Looks a Little Gay on You”
- “Can We Not Talk About That, Please?”
- “My Wintry Charm” (a cappella)
- “There Aren’t Many People Like Me”
- “I Am Reading a Book by Georges Bataille”
- “While I Search Listlessly for Adjunct Teaching Jobs at the M.L.A., I Will Be Manning the Marxist-Studies Cash Bar”
- “That Cabbie Had a Lot of Really Interesting Arguments”
- “Although I Have a Great Big Novel Inside Me, I Am Still Able to Enjoy Reading Your Little Articles”
- “Despite Never Having Had a Job, I Have Penetrating Insights on Corporate Malfeasance”
- “Oh, Has Another One of Your Friends Published Something of Yours?”
- “Defensive?!! What the Hell Does That Mean?” (dance mix)
- “Things Will Be Different When I Move to Vermont”