4.26.2005

Updates and stuff:
Hey hey hey...I've just posted the photos from the shoot I did with John Carey -- master of light and shadow:
<--click there, ok?

And I also got around to scanning in the photo from The Guardian, for those of you outside the reaches of our trusty free weekly. (Ok, mom!?)
<--Do it.

The next project is to get those photos up from Sunday's Spinout! (that's Brett's slot car extravaganza at a bar at the edge of the universe.) I'm working on it! But hey, I got TV to watch and a cat to talk to and stuff...and seders to go to!
The 3rd Night Seder...
I know...who the hell does third night seders? We do, apparently. Monday night was the only time the usual gang of idiots could get together and I'm so happy we did...we had Slim Jim shank bones, a bottle of Seagrams, and an accidental Haggadah fire. Oh, and a grand total of 2 1/2 Jews out of 10 guests, but I think Bethanne's cooking made a few converts. Next year in Jerusalem! Nah...