12.23.2003

A cab driver just told me that I look like a kid walking around in a grown-up's body. I didn't know if I should have been offended or flattered or afraid that he was on to me...when will I feel like I'm in the right body? I gotta stop taking so many cabs. It's too expensive and too existential.
I was coming home from Ariela's Chanukah party, which was quite nice and, of course, documented with the Spycam! This year my plans to go back to the 'No were canceled due to my cat Maggie's respiratory infection, so it was nice to be able to light the candles with some Jews and assorted others. In the past I've always been with my family or a significant other for the holidays. So far this year, it's been me and Maggie...and her respiratory infection. By the way, she's doing much better.