12.12.2003

Last night’s all-girl-fiction-review workshop convened for Mai Tais instead of writing, which I found equally as productive. And Malca agrees with me that Jews don’t ski. Affirmation of life-long beliefs is important.
I had an idea for a list-writing experiment that I wanted to try out on everyone last night, but the Mai Tais came in pint glasses. Nuff said. Maybe we can all do it bloggy style instead? Here’s the assignment:
“Things you should know about me…(disclaimers?)”
Ok, don’t take longer than 5 minutes. Here’s mine:

THING YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT ME
1. I can speak about my insecurities with confidence.
2. I have all of the hang-ups of Kafka, with none of the talent.
3. I swallow more pills a day than food.
4. Sometimes I forget what I look like.
5. I don’t do spelling.
6. My head hurts all of the time.
7. I’d bake everyone in the whole world cookies if I had an oven and an unlimited supply of ingredients.
8. My ideal mate has more in common with Gizmo of “Gremlins” than any actual human.

Ok…my times up. Your turn…