12.01.2003

MAIL BAG:

I knew there was a reason I liked Canada. Here's a recent email from a fellow in Ontario:

audra

You are my favourite model
I am one of your many fans. You have a stunning figure and are are cute too. I am sure you get tons of fan mail. I bet it gets boring. Would you mind sending me a photo? Any chance of it being in colour? How about one of your gorgeous figure . You have a cute smile. Your legs look fantastic. Would you mind signing the photo and sending it to me.


On the other hand, Evansville, Indiana is sounding better all the time:

Dear Audra, I am probably the sole member (so far) of your Evansville, Indiana fan club. I have been a secret admirer of yours since your pictures appeared in Wireless. But now have decided to come out. I worried about you since you didn't appear on your news site in September and I didn't know about your blogspot.
You hardly ever smile in your pictures. Why is that?
Until next time God willing -
Best Regards,


Thanks for the mail, peeps.

See, I smile sometimes.