4.12.2004

LA City Beat has just published an article on Adam Parfrey of Feral House Press and Richard Metzger of Disinformation. I didn’t know much about Metzger before, but he certainly seems to be fighting the good fight with healthy doses of conspiracy theory and occult references.
The LA City Beat reporter does a near adequate job describing the splendor of Parfrey’s Feral House house as a “bijou Silver Lake Castle Dracula.” I would say it’s more along the lines of Herr Satan’s Ski Chalet. I wonder if he’s subletting any rooms.
In honor of The Passion of The Christ, Feral House has re-released TORTURES AND TORMENTS OF THE CHRISTIAN MARTYRS, which includes this handy guide: "On the Physical Death of Jesus Christ," the detailed forensic investigation that inspired Mel Gibson's The Passion of the Christ.

THE OTHER STUFF DEPARTMENT:
Ok, so I got rid of the “Notify” service because it really wasn’t doing any of us any good. I have replaced it with an “Upcoming Stuff of General Interest” list, which you can see if you direct your eyes to the right side of the screen. It is there mostly to remind me to go to all of the great things that are happening all the time, but please feel free to send me events to list there…and I might actually remember to go.